Privacy statement and disclaimer
Senefelder Misset respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that any personal information you furnish is treated confidentially. We use your details to realise orders as rapidly and smoothly as possible. We will only use these details for other purposes with your permission. Senefelder Misset will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties which are involved in the implementation of your order.
Senefelder Misset uses the details collected to provide its clients with the following services:
- We use your email address to notify you of the development of the website and of special offers and campaigns. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can have your name removed from the mailing list on our website.
- Details on the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to develop and improve our site further.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether or not to add your name and other personal details. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions which do not meet our site conditions.
- If you respond to a special campaign or competition, we ask for your name, address and email address. We use these details to implement the special campaign, announce the winner(s) and measure the response to our marketing actions.
- Senefelder Misset will not sell your details.
- Senefelder Misset will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties which are involved in the implementation of your order. Our employees and the third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your details.